Sigma Resourcing primarily holds personal information for the following:
- To assist registered candidates in obtaining suitable employment opportunities
- Assessment of the candidate’s suitability for positions we are recruiting for both now and in the future (candidate information is freely available to them)
- Client and business relationship management and marketing purposes
- Client satisfaction feedback to assist in staff management and to facilitate performance awards
- Complaint investigation, disciplinary and counselling.
Sigma Resourcing may disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it is primarily held or a related secondary purpose. We always seek candidate permission before releasing any personal information to prospective employers when we act as their agents in representing them. The information we collect is not disclosed to any other party unless requested by the individual (for example to a financial institution to support a loan application). We may disclose your personal information where we are under a legal duty to do so, including circumstances where we are under a lawful duty of care to disclose information.
Sigma Resourcing contract out a number of services from time to time. Our contractors may see some of your personal information, but sign a confidentiality agreement not disclose any information written or verbal to a third party. Typically our contractors would include:
- Payroll agents
- Database Developers
You can make further inquiries or complaints about our privacy policies by contacting us:
Suite 902, Level 9
8 Spring Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: (02) 8235 0300
You can also make complaints to the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
If you wish to obtain access to your personal information you should contact our Privacy Coordinator, Stephen McDermott. You will need to be in a position to verify your identity.
We will respond to the request as quickly as possible, but not more than 14 days after the request has been received.